I. Overall resolutions.
- The owner of the www.moneyball24.com website is Big Top Sport Class Ltd with headquarters in 63 – 66 Hatton Garden, Fifth Floor, Suite 23, London, EC1N 8LE, United Kingdom. Company number: 11878723 referred to as: Moneyball.
- These Regulations define the terms and conditions for the use of Moneyball by Users.
- a) Moneyball – website moneyball24.com
- b) User – a person using the website
- c) Product – an online sports analysis service provided to predict the odds of a sports event occurring.
- d) Customer – a person making a purchase at Moneyball.
- e) Partner – a person recommending Moneyball services to other Users and Clients.
- Technical requirements of the User to use Moneyball: access to the Internet, e-mail inbox, reading pdf files.
- Registration in Moneyball is free and it is followed by the registration form.
- Moneyball declares that the Product may be used for analytical or statistical purposes and does not have to be used for gambling.
II. Orders and delivery of the product
- Product orders can be made electronically at www.moneyball24.com.
- The delivery of the Product is free and Moneyball makes it by sending the Product to the Customer’s e-mail address provided during registration.
- Shipment of the Product takes place on the same or the next day after the authorization of payment, no later than 3 days after the authorization of the payment.
- The Product is sent every day for the number of days specified in the order, if one day the Customer will not receive the Product by e-mail, the Customer will receive the Product on the next additional day as the adjustment of the Product’s sending period.
III. Prices and payments
- Product prices are given in euro, they are gross amounts.
- Payments can be made by bank transfers or payment cards: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic, Maestro.
- The subject providing online payment services is Blue Media S.A.
IV. Complaints and returns
- The customer may submit a complaint to the Moneyball e-mail address provided in the “contact” tab at www.moneyball24.com
- In the case of a complaint made by the Customer – the Store has 14 days for its consideration.
- If there is a need to return funds for the transaction made by the Customer with a payment card, Moneyball will refund it to the bank account assigned to the Customer’s payment card.
- If there is a need to return funds for the transaction made by the customer by bank transfer, Moneyball will refund to the bank account from which the customer has made the purchase.
V. Affiliate programme.
- Moneyball Partner registers his referred Partners and Clients through his unique refferal link.
- Partner for the order receives 25% commission from the value of purchase directly under him registered person and 5% from the purchase value of each person registered in the next 10 levels in the bottom.
- The commission is for a lifetime, once registered under the Partner, the Customer or Partner is always under it and the Partner receives a commission from each subsequent purchase of his Partner or Client at all levels.
- Each Partner may have only one account in Moneyball, any additional accounts will be deleted and considered as non-existent, and any suspicious accounts will be additionally verified.
- A partner promoting Moneyball is obliged to act in accordance with the applicable law in the place where Moneyball promotes. It is forbidden to present untruths and guarantee profits to other Users and any other unethical conduct on the part of the Partner. If a Partner compromise the commercial interest of Moneyball, he may be prosecuted
- Moneyball attempts to make withdrawals within 24 hours from the request for payment by the Partner, however, reserves that the paid out payment by the Partner may last up to 14 working days.
- The partner may withdraw a commission of 1 euro, however, if the payment for the Partner was to be made by a payment processor requiring additional Moneyball fees due to the transfer commission on the Partner’s account, then the company may set an appropriate minimum payment threshold for this payment which will be notified to the Partner ordering the withdrawal.
- In order to withdraw the commission, the Partner must provide the necessary data for the transfer required to be completed on the Partner’s account in Moneyball and to request the payment of the commission on the Partner’s account.
- The commission is due to the Partner only from the purchases of Customers that has paid and no refund has been made to the Customer.
- The administrator of personal data of www.moneyball24.pl users is Big Top Sport Class Ltd with headquarters in 63 – 66 Hatton Garden, Fifth Floor, Suite 23, London, EC1N 8LE, United Kingdom. Company number: 11878723
- The personal data administrator pledges to maintain the security and confidentiality of the personal data obtained in accordance with the applicable laws on the protection of personal data.
VIII. Final Provisions.
- The contract is concluded for an indefinite period. Each Party is entitled to a 14-day notice period.
- The User declares that he has read the terms and conditions and understands its content by fully accepting it and pledges to comply with it.
- The user declares that he is over 18 years of age and that the use of the services, including buying and recommending the Product, complies with applicable law in the place where he is staying and that he is responsible for paying his taxes on the financial benefits of Moneyball.
- Moneyball reserves the right to discontinue the service due to maintenance work.
- Any disputes between the parties may be resolved by local court.